We’re glad to see that you are interested in writing a guest post(s) for the Jobmulla blog.
Our readers are job seekers, employers (hiring managers, HR pros, and recruiters), and aspiring Technocratic entrepreneurs. Topics we’re interested in include:
- Job search advice
- Job search success stories/ Motivational piece
- Job search tools and Educational reviews
- Career/ Entrepreneurial advice
- Career management tools and technology reviews
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining advice (for hiring managers, HR pros, or recruiters)
- Hiring tools
- Interview tips
- We will ONLY publish articles submitted by Writers who are willing to post consistently.
- Present new ideas/insights, fresh perspectives, and unique approaches. We like to present readers with novel ideas and thoughts. Think about why readers should care about your post while you work on your draft.
- We reserve the right to edit, re-write or reject posts (title, inclusive). We’ll make minor edits without informing you first and we’ll send a post back if we think your topic needs more work.
- Article should not be less than 1,200 words.
- Guest posts are unpaid and must be non-promotional. However; in return, we will provide you a 20-word promotional by-line and author page with an extended bio – here you can include (at most) 2 links to your blog or website and your social media profiles.
- Links in the body of your post should not be promotional and the links should be relevant in the topical context.
- Content must be unique, fresh and thought-provoking. Since we write to the same audience, we hate to repeat ourselves.
- Point of emphasis – we would not accept culled articles or articles you’ve submitted elsewhere; all articles must be written exclusively for Jobmulla.
- We don’t like to decline posts but bear in mind it may occur.
- Send in your completed, ready-to-publish article to [email protected]with Guest Post as subject of the email. DO NOT send in an article for appraisal.
- We Reserve the right to incentivize or applaud a job well done of a well written article.
You can reach out to us Here
If your article does not follow this format, it would be rejected.
Section 1. Introduction
Section 2. What you will learn
Section 3. Body
Section 4. Conclusion
Please note that the article must contain 3 relevant external links and 3 relevant internal links and must be at least 1200 words.
Failure to comply with the above would result in an immediate rejection of your guest post