Deadline: January 12, 2024
Applications for the THRIVE Academy IV are now open. THRIVE Academy is focused on supporting idea stage and pre-seed stage startups in the agri-food tech sector. The THRIVE Academy is a 12-week agri-food tech pre-accelerator program for idea stage entrepreneurs, early-stage startups and researchers looking to commercialize their innovations. The immersive program will help you de-risk and validate your idea while preparing you to raise capital alongside building your go to market strategy.
Ready to shoot for the moon?
Phase 1: Intensive
- Six weeks of intensive programming
- Build a foundation for high-growth companies
- Market validation with corporate, farmer and grower network
- Prepare to become market and investor ready
Phase 2: Mentorship
- Implement learnings into ideas
- Refine go-to-market strategy
- Mentorship from THRIVE
- Demo Day
- Feedback for future steps
Through THRIVE Academy you’ll receive the tools and support to build a company foundation for scalable growth.
- Acceleration: The program is specifically designed to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey and accelerate rapid progress towards commercial outcomes.
- Mentorship: They will match you with mentors from their extensive network of industry insiders, corporates, alumni and investors.
- Investment Readiness: They will teach you the fundamentals of what founders need to be investment ready ensuring your highest chance at success when you seek outside funding.
- Validation: They will help you test and validate your idea and make fast informed de-risked decisions that minimize your risk.
- Smart Farm Access: You’ll have an opportunity to access Old’s College Smart Farm & other PSI’s to evaluate, demonstrate, and validate your developing technology.
- Accelerator Opportunities: Selected startups will have the opportunity to graduate into THRIVE’s Canada or Global Accelerator programs.
They are looking for promising founders with innovative ideas.
Specifically, they are looking for:
- Pre-seed – Seed Stage agri-food tech companies;
- Researchers or university teams looking to commercialize a technology;
- Early-stage innovators with groundbreaking ideas for agri-food tech.
Application deadline is January 12, 2024 at 11:59 pm Mountain Time. Applications for the THRIVE Academy will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so they encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, visit THRIVE Academy.