The Saint Joseph’s University – USA is providing scholarship opportunities to applicants who have outstanding academic and achievement records and are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The university provides students with the best career opportunities to learn academic skills, transparency, self-discipline, decision-making, and tools to help them achieve their academic objectives.
Application Deadline: February 1
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
- have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- need to meet the English language requirements for the program
Applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
Visit The Official Website For More Information