Chrisland University is a vision-driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take-off site in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The University envisions a world of unlimited opportunities and boundless human potentials through the offering of pragmatic innovative education that ensures full personal development and discovery) engenders creativity, and promotes skills acquisition from varieties of learning experiences to build a total person prepared for leadership.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst / Programmer I
- Company: Chrisland University
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
- Applicant must possess minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification work experience, especially in a tertiary institution.
- Must have good honours degree.
- Possession of a Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Must have software development experience.
- Extensive experience with Java, C#, SQL, Server Database, Python / Django, and C++.
- Advanced knowledge of windows operating system and Microsoft software.
- Salary scale is in accordance with Federal Government salary structure: Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure (CONTISS).
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
and also submit 12 (twelve) hard copies of their Applications along with their CV and credentials addressed to the address below with the position applied clearly indicated on the right-hand side of the envelope boldly in capital letters. The CV should contain the following information:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates Starting with the latest)
- Professional Qualifications (Dates Starting with the latest) – NB: If applicable
- Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical Level only Starting with the latest)
- Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Courses taken – Starting with the latest) – NB: If applicable
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest) – NB: If applicable
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest):
- Research Interests or Commissioned Projects: – NB: If applicable
- Completed (Starting with the latest)
- In progress (list)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable): NOTE that Predatory journals are not acceptable,.
- Major Conferences and workshop attended with papers read (starting with latest) – NB: If applicable
- Information on Fellowship, Master’s Projects and Ph.D. Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) (starting with the latest): – NB: If applicable
- Title of Thesis
- Name of Student
- Date/Year of Commencement
- Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experience
- Teaching Experience – NB: If applicable
- Service to the Community (with status and dates) – NB: If applicable
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s field. Letter of Reference must be attached to the application letter or presented at the point of interview.
Hard copies of applications should be sent to: The Registrar, Chrisland University, KM 5, Ajebo, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged