Specialist Recruitment 2023: Link To Apply For NPF Constable
Get direct access to the NPF Constable/Specialist Recruitment 2023. Learn about available positions, requirements, and how to apply for the Nigeria Police Force’s recruitment, offering a chance to serve and protect the nation.
Direct Link To Apply For NPF Constable/Specialist Recruitment 2023 can be accessed below.
NPF Recruitment 2023: Your Opportunity to Serve and Protect
Introduction: The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has officially launched its recruitment drive for 2023. This presents aspiring candidates with the unique opportunity to join the force as General Duty officers or bring their specialized skills as artisans to the forefront, actively contributing to enforcing the law and combating crimes. The recruitment portal was opened on October 15, 2023, and will remain accessible for six weeks. In this article, we offer essential information about the recruitment process, available positions, and application requirements to assist potential candidates in navigating this opportunity.
- Police Constable (Recruits)
- Specialist (Artisan): This category comprises various specialized fields such as Medical Assistant (Junior Community Health Extension Workers – JCHEW), Veterinary Assistant (with a relevant certificate in Animal Health/Livestock), Band Section, Communications/Info-Tech Specialist, Driver/Mechanic, Marine, Plumbers, Masons, Painters, Tilers, Electricians, Welders, and Carpenters.
Application Requirements: To be eligible for the NPF Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Nigerian Origin: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum of five credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or their equivalent, with credits in English and Mathematics.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must fall within the age range of 18-25 years.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and meet specific height requirements (1.67m for males and 1.64m for females) along with a specified chest measurement.
- Pregnancy: Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Valid Contact Information: Applicants must provide a valid home address and phone number for communication purposes.
- Certificates: Only SSCE statements of result or certificates from examinations taken before 2015 will be accepted.
- Criminal Record: Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment and should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
Application Closing Date: The application portal will remain open until November 26, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the official Police Recruitment 2023 portal at https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng. As part of the application process, applicants will be required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE certificates, birth certificates, and certificates of origin. Additionally, candidates must print their completed online form and guarantor form, which should be submitted at the designated physical/credentials screening exercise centers nationwide.
Successful candidates will undergo a combined Academic and Physical Training program that leads to their employment as Specialist (Artisan) Police Constables (PC) in the Nigerian Police Force. This recruitment offers a unique opportunity to serve and protect the nation while utilizing one’s skills and expertise.
Conclusion: The NPF Recruitment 2023 presents an opportunity for Nigerian youth to contribute to the nation’s safety and security. Whether you aspire to be a General Duty officer or bring specialized skills as an artisan, this recruitment drive can be your path to serving your country. Interested candidates are encouraged to carefully review the requirements and complete the application process before the closing date. Joining the Nigeria Police Force can be a rewarding and impactful career choice for those dedicated to upholding the law and safeguarding their communities.