PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- ‘Bolting together’ existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Unit tested and quality software Programs
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology discipline.
Experience and Certification:
- Experience with C#.Net as a software developer (not support analyst)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience and be able to work without supervision
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming
- Exposure to Share point customization
- Ability to tackle workflows development with either .Net or Java
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.