GreenLITE is Nigeria’s Most Advanced Utility Management System. We develop and maintain software applications capable of solving problems in the utility industry. Our goal is to increase productivity, minimize cost and enhance lives through innovation and creative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Summary of Position
- We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team and enrich our website and social media channels with new engaging and educative content daily.
- The social media manager responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, trends, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published content, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content in line with our vision, core value and offerings that appeal to our growing audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. The social media manager is currently supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Research industry-related topics & trends (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Content Creation
- Cross platform content creation and management
- Cross platform customer sensitization and engagement
- Marketing copy creation for promotions on all social media platforms
- Content management and distribution
- VoC analysis and formulation of strategy
- Marketing campaign management
- Customer success identification and content optimization
- Content Vetting & Proofreading for brand consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Managing digital assets (Video, Graphics, Audio etc.)
- BSc. Marketing, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar required
- Proven work experience as a Social Media manager, Content Writer, Copywriter, Graphics Designer, PR or similar role
- Portfolio of published content (audio, video, illustrations or written content), successfully managed brands
- Hands on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin
- Hands on experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in conducting industry based research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of utility industry is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their Resume and portfolio discussing their qualifications and interest in this position electronically to: [email protected] . Ensure that the subject line of your email is “Social Media Manager – 10009”.