Tech for Sustainability Campaign is a global initiative for students, researchers, startups and innovative individuals to leverage technology to solve real-world sustainability challenges and shape our future along with Siemens.
Participate by choosing a challenge below and work on real problems by submitting your ideas:
- Ecodesign for train’s balises
- Sustainability as decision factor in manufacturing
- Sustainability through cybersecurity
- Connecting global energy markets
- Securing reliable energy data for sustainable sites and buildings
- Driving climate resiliency
Calling innovators from:
- Universities, Researchers, Incubators.
- Customers, Suppliers, Startups.
- EUR 60,000 total prize money
- Multiply impact in real world challenges
- Participate in a Hackathon
- Pitch in front of top management
During the idea submission phase, you can submit your ideas for the different sustainability challenges listed under the Tech for Sustainability Campaign. To do so, you must be registered on the Siemens Innovation Ecosystem. Every challenge listed is unique and needs a feasible and technologically viable solution to implement it commercially. This is where your ideas come in!
For more detailed information on each challenge, check out the respective challenge page. During the ideation phase, you can edit your submitted idea as many times as you want. The best ideas will move to the “Validation” phase based on the idea description submitted
Deadline: December 5, 2023