oweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior SharePoint Developer
- The Snr. SharePoint Developer will enforce and evolve design and development standards; manage the assignment of design and development tasks; oversee all technical aspects of project design and implement the overall systems architecture; and develop key application components.
- He/She will also advise the development manager on technical issues, and serve as top-tier technical support to the technical team and the users.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Prioritize, assign and monitor application design and development tasks across multiple concurrent software maintenance and enhancement projects.
- Promote SDLC conformance, industry design standards and development principles.
- Facilitate adoption of standards, processes and process improvements across application development activities, including unit testing, version control, and code review.
- Review internal deliverables and deliverables received from vendor(s) who might be delivering a set of modules/features.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology, governance, and best practice guidelines
- Participate in hands-on application solutions architecture, design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Work with the Operations Team to provide SharePoint End User support, training, guidance and direction.
- Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools.
- Assist with administrative matters including status reporting and performance feedback.
- Deliver presentations, briefings, and technical documentation.
Experience and Certification
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years of experience designing and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in definition and design of systems.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers, strategies, trends and concerns of the business to design technology solutions that meet the future needs of the organization.
- Process orientation and demonstrated ability to formalize and implement software methodology and processes.
- 5+ years of in-depth work experience developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technology and approach (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Git, NodeJs, MVC, WebAPI, API-First, Microservice).
- Expert in relational database concepts, structured query language (SQL), and stored procedures (SP).
- Experience in design and implementation of SharePoint 2013+ full trust code, workflows, custom branding, Web Parts, User Controls, Feature Stapling, and SharePoint App development.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse team including business analysts, developers, database administrators, technical writers, configuration managers, project managers, and business users.
- Ability to architect complex systems that include sending data across closed networks, creating of API’s, creation of Web Services
- Excellent communication and strong team building skills.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please use “Senior SharePoint Developer” as the subject.