Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Technology-powered company operating in the Digital Payments space of the Technology industry, is currently looking to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DeVops Engineer
- The DevOps Engineer will support new and existing client projects while contributing towards ongoing product innovation
Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist with support and development of infrastructure and security tools.
- Build and manage automated testing and validation for both software and system configuration
- Build and manage automation pipelines for operational workflows.
- Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools.
- Assist with delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations including ISO27100, HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- Manage work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement
- Work directly with the development team to test system integrity
- Test implemented designs
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
Job Essentials – Education / Experience / General Requirements
- HND / B.Sc. in Information Technology / Computer Science / Systems Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Applied Physics or a related discipline
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library),
- A minimum of Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer on AWS
- Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, using Github, Jenkins
- Experience working with AWS services such API gateway, EKS, Cloudfornt Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka, AWS WAF, Database Migration service
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Guard duty and CloudWatch
- Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, and Slack
- Experience with tools like Zabbix, Prometheus, an ELK stack
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like terraform, packer and AWS cloud formation
- Experience with building deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Must have experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL),
- Experience with configuration management tools such chef, ansible, puppet
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the Position applied for in the mail subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.