Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Attitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.