IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
As a Sales Consultant, you will be required to do the following:
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets
- Building and maintaining relationships with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement IL Bagno’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the Bagno Technik team in preparing installation proposals.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Ensuring clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Assisting the Team Lead in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction; as well as ensuring compliance with existing SLAs with specifiers.
- Participating actively in the planning and implementation of IL Bagno’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Performing sales and marketing duties as directed by Project Sales team lead
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager or Supervisor
The Job requires you to have:
- Have a good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details
- This role reports to the Team Lead, Sales.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.