Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Consultant to join our HR team!
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for advising clients on best practices for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for their open positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into client’s company
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Develop and implement strategies based on clients’ needs
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA / BSc degree in Human Resources or related field
- Min of 3 years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- Min of 2 years of experience in consulting
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online