Megethos Global Resources Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- To maintain the Bureau’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Interpersonal skills – an Operations Manager must communicate with both executives and staff employees in order to create and administer policy.
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles, which allows the Operations Manager to assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.