Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading player in the Telecommunications industry, is currently looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Open RAN Drive Test & Optimization Engineer
- BSc / HND in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Experience in specialized planning, optimization and measurement tools, such as Teoco Asset or Keysight Nemo tools is considered as a benefit
- Drive Test post-processing (Actix, Tems, etc.)
- Expertise in multi-technology (2G/3G/4G/LTE) and 5G
- In depth knowledge of RAN/O-RAN Troubleshooting/Optimization/Monitoring
- Knowledgeable in KPI monitoring (KPI Analysis), failure analysis, and troubleshooting
- Experienced in Cell traffic steering and Creating of Cell scripts
- Good knowledge of existing and upcoming product & features with the radio vendors (including Open-RAN vendors)
- Good familiarity and experience on RAN systems including Planning, Optimisation and OSS modules
- Expert in radio KPI/KQI and event-based statistic, RAN system parameters & features is required
- Ability to learn different technologies quickly and adapt consulting projects to meet client needs
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.