NPower News | New Recruitment, Stipends Payment & More – October 2023
Stay up-to-date with the latest NPower News, including the recent stipend disbursements and key insights into the program’s latest developments.
If you’re looking for the latest updates on the NPower program, you’ve come to the right place. Jobmulla.com provides comprehensive coverage of NPower, including recent stipend payments and other essential information. Whether you’re an NPower beneficiary or considering participation in the program, we’ve got you covered.
How To Check N-Power Beneficiary Status for NPower Batch C Participants:
Stay informed about NPower payments, eligibility criteria, and more with our in-depth coverage.
- N-Power Management Suggests N60,000 Monthly Stipend Increase
In a recent update concerning NPower stipend payments, the N-Power management has proposed increasing the monthly stipend to N60,000 for participants in the revamped Npower Skill Up Nigeria Program. Dr. Betta Edu, the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, disclosed this during a recent interview with Channels. She emphasized that while the current stipend stands at N30,000, the ministry is contemplating a consolidated payment ranging from N50,000 to N60,000 for those enrolled in the renewed Npower Skill Up Nigeria Program. The final decision on stipends will be in alignment with upcoming adjustments to the national minimum wage. It’s important to note that the NPower program is undergoing significant restructuring and is set to be fully relaunched by January 2024 once the restructuring phase concludes.
- FG Increases NPower Age Limit to 40 Years
The federal government has raised the age limit for the N-Power program. Previously, only individuals aged 18 to 35 were eligible. Now, those up to 40 years old can apply. This change is aimed at creating five million job opportunities for young people over the next five years. Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, the N-Power National Programme Manager, addressed the concerns about the recent suspension of the program, clarifying that this pause is part of a plan to revamp and expand N-Power. The enhanced initiative will enroll one million new participants annually over the next five years, offering a wider age range for participation. Dr. Egbuwalo emphasized that the improved N-Power program would encompass a broader range of sectors, including education, health, construction, agriculture, technology, fashion, entertainment, and other employment-oriented skills. The program’s future focus will be on transparency and accountability to ensure fairness and honesty, addressing past issues of misuse within the system.
- Npower News: Big Changes Bring 5 Million New Jobs for Nigerians
The Nigerian Federal Government has revealed new plans for the N-Power job program with the aim of providing jobs to five million young individuals over the next five years. This significant change includes:
- More Jobs: With the government’s goal of offering jobs to five million people, many young Nigerians stand to benefit.
- Age Limit Change: Previously restricted to individuals between 18 and 35 years, the N-Power program has now expanded eligibility to those up to 40 years of age.
- Message from N-Power Leader: Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, who leads N-Power, explained the program’s suspension as part of the initiative to enhance its quality.
- More Job Areas: N-Power will now introduce job opportunities in a wider range of sectors, including teaching, health, agriculture, technology, and more.
- Clear Rules: The N-Power program is committed to transparency, ensuring that all processes are conducted accurately and ethically.
- Npowe News: How to Ensure You Get Paid by NPower
As an NPower beneficiary, understanding the payment process is essential for a seamless experience. NPower, designed to empower the unemployed, ensures timely payments, but adherence to the program’s guidelines is vital. Here’s what you need to know:
- Understanding the Payment Process: NPower disburses payments after participants complete their assigned tasks.
- Empowering the Unemployed: NPower’s primary goal is to empower the unemployed, offering opportunities for skill development and financial stability.
- Qualification and Program Guidelines: To become an NPower beneficiary, you must follow the program’s eligibility criteria, application procedures, and updates.
- Staying Informed: Regularly check for updates from NPower to ensure compliance and avoid misunderstandings.
- Seeking Clarification: If you have questions, don’t hesitate to seek clarification from the NPower team.
- Accurate Application Submission: Take your time when filling out applications to avoid errors and payment delays.
- Importance of Bank Verification Number (BVN): Providing the correct BVN is crucial to prevent payment issues.
- Implications of Applying Twice: Submitting multiple applications may harm your chances of selection. Apply only once to demonstrate your commitment.
- Working for Payment: Active participation is necessary to receive payments. Simply being part of the program isn’t enough.
Stay updated with Jobmulla.com for the latest NPower news and make the most of your participation in this important government initiative.