Recruitment News In Nigeria
NNPC Job Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
Often Time I am faced with this question of How do I get a job at NNPC? or nnpc careers, NNPC Job Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
Any ways Here are the NNPC Recruitment Requirements for the 2020/2021 in order to guide you.
As a matter of fact, the NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently on! For your information the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a state-owned enterprise, which was founded by the Nigerian Government to follow up the production of oil & Gas, to also regulate it’s production & consumption.
The The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was formally Established on April 1977, which is about 42 years ago. It was as a result of a merger of the former Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel and the Nigerian National Oil Corporation. Assuredly the NNPC recruits/Employ personnel yearly.
What are NNPC’s Responsibilities? Check Below
Under the law, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,(NNPC) is solely responsible for managing the joint venture between the Nigerian government and the numerous foreign multinational oil companies which includes Texaco, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, AGIP, Total S.A, and several more.
The corporation operations are managed through strategic Business and Corporate Service Units (SBUs/CSUs) across all locations of the country.
Where is the NNPC Headquarters Located?
The NNPC headquarters is situated at the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria, Abuja. And it has it’s Director, Named: Mele Kyari heads the company.
Informatively the NNPC is proudly under the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) which is governed by the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Among the products of the NNPC are crude oil, gas, and petrochemicals.
About The Ongoing NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021
Regarding the NNPC recruitment 2020/2021, please note that: The oil corporation has an exceptional platform where the recruitment of new workers are done yearly.
Nonetheless, virtually every job opening in all sectors of the economy has it’s description and requirements, it’s no difference with the NNPC. In order to land yourself that dream job at the NNPC you should meet the following requirements:
- All applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent. This is the blue print.
- Individuals applying must be less than 35 years old. Thus, if you are above this, your application might not scale through.
- Applicants Must be physically and mentally sound. This is because no applicant should be suffering from any form of mental or physical illness.
Further NNPC Requirements 2020/2021
NNPC Graduates Trainees Recruitment Requirements
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Must be a graduate.
- Trainee must have a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Trainee must have graduated with at least the Grade of second class lower 2:2 and above OR Upper Credit for HND.
- Trainee must have NYSC Discharge Certificate or an Exemption Letter.
NNPC Experienced Hires Recruitment Requirements
- Hires Must be Below 37 years of age
- Hires must have a first and second degree in courses related to NNPC.
- Hires must have not less than 6 years of relevant experience.
- Hires must have NYSC Discharge Certificate or an Exemption Letter.
NNPC Managerial cadre Recruitment Requirements
- You Should not be above 45 years of age.
- Also, must have at least 18 to 20 years’ experience. And a minimum of 3 to 5 years at managerial/leadership level in an organization of relative size
- Must at least be a Master’s Degree Or PHD Holder
NNPC Job Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
How to Apply Online
- First login NNPC Portal – careers.nnpcgroup.com or www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- After login in to the official portal. You will be able to see latest recruitment updates. And your next step will be to take full details of this recruitment.
- After meeting the eligibility criteria set by the company, then proceed with registration.
- Then click on the “Get Started” link. And endeavor to read all that concerns the job; like the job description, eligibility, job roles and key functions.
- Afterward, if you are satisfied and you agree with all terms and condition click on link “Apply”
- Then you will be asked to create an account. But if you already have an account all you just need to do is to login.
- Also, after creating an account, you may just need to login immediately.
- Then, after logging in, you will have the link of registration form, click to open it and start with the registration process.
- Now you need to fill out the correct information in the provided columns.
- Then you can now upload the documents.
- After the successful submission of the form, you may need to print out a copy for your self.
Some Additional Screening Instructions For You
- You are to come along with valid identification. Example: International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Driver’s License.
- All shortlisted candidates must be at the screening center 30 minutes earlier than the stipulated time. This is to the commencement of the test for registration. And must make sure to be at the venue not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, keys, rings etc. are prohibited at the Test venue.
- Furthermore candidates who refuse to comply with this will be denied to take the test.
- Also, do not bring to the center a friend/escort.
- Additionally, candidates caught trying to cheat/beat the system will be automatically disqualified.
Adherence to the above information will make your registration for NNPC recruitment worth a while. Please ensure that you follow all rules and regulations on how to apply for nnpc recruitment.
NB: You can leave us a comment if you have any contribution or questions, we will be glad to swiftly respond to them.