NASIMS Portal Login www.nasims.gov.ng | Npower NASIMS Website for Batch C 2023
NASIMS Portal Login www.nasims.gov.ng , Npower NASIMS Website for Batch C 2023 can be accessed below.
www.nasims.gov.ng Portal Login | Npower NASIMS Website for Batch C 2023
nasims.gov.ng portal login for Npower batch c is currently open. Login NASIMS Portal is nasims gov ng. Here is instructions on how to login to nasims.gov.ng and the npower nasim login via the official website.
We are glad to inform you that NASIMS dashboard login www.nasims.gov.ng is now open. Nasim’s gov ng portal was created for the npower batch c applicants to be able to login and access all necessary support .
If you are one of the Npower batch c applicants, visit www.nasims.gov.ng and login with your ID and password and go to online test page and begin to answer. Also, you will need to update your record on the www.nasims.gov.ng portal as well before taking the test.
www.nasims.gov.ng is the portal for the npower present beneficiaries. Those who have written the Npower test via the NASIMS portal can also check their result on the www.nasim.gov.ng website as well and also wait for the names of selected/shortlisted applicants to be published.
All N-POWER batch C (stream II) are expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Login to your self-service portal on Nasims portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address [email protected] or [email protected] (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
- For help:
- Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.