Critical Rescue International (CRI) is the first national advanced medical paramedic company in Nigeria. The company was registered in Nigeria and incorporated in October 2001 with its main objective of providing emergency communication services, pre-hospital and hospital emergency care. We are in business to manage medical emergencies where and whenever they occur in our areas of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Doctor – Abuja
Department: Medical Services
Reporting to: Head of the Clinic/Chief Medical Director
Division: CRI Medi-Clinics
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of the Clinic and ultimately, the Chief Medical Director, Doctors attached to CRI Nigeria’s MediCare/QuickCare Clinics are expected to provide first-class medical services by applying medical knowledge and skills in examining, diagnosing and treating of patients who have registered with CRI Clinics or related facilities or have been referred by GPs or other health professionals for the diagnosis, prevention and management of disease.
- In addition to treating patients, you will be expected provide emergency medical and health information and/or advice to patients or enrollees via CRI’s Assist platform; referring them to other healthcare professionals including nurses, radiographers, pharmacists and physiotherapists when the need arises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational Activities: Provision and monitoring of general care to patients; responding to medical/health problems presented by patients, undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations, history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate.
- Order or execute various tests & analyses; review diagnostic images or test results to provide information on patients’ condition; subsequently analyzing reports and findings of tests & examinations to diagnose condition of patient(s), and administer, prescribe and/or monitor treatments and medications.
- Proving telemedicine services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Additional Information:
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements
- Resolve patient problems and needs by using own experience and professional expertise; immediately referring patients to other medical and other health professionals when required
- Admit patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment; assess and plan treatment regimens
- Liaise daily with hospital staff including other doctors, healthcare professionals and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality care and treatment for patients
- Refer patients to specialists for consultant services when necessary for patients well-being
- Promote patients’ well-being by answering questions and advising patients and their families about patient’s condition, medications and care
- Maintain continuity of patient care among by proper documentation and communication actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by complying with Company procedures, rules and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel when needed
- Protect patients and other staff from infection by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures and controlled substance regulations
- Pursue professional development by keeping up to date with new medical developments, treatments and medications
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes; ensuring they are implemented in all communications, daily duties & activities
- Medical License ,BLS,ACLS
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience post graduation
- Full Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid Annual Practicing -License
- University Degree
- BLS/ACLS training (preferred)
- Other training (preferred)
- Sound clinical acumen and compassionate patient care (mandatory)
- Ability to lead the clinical team – Strong Leadership Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills (Multilingual Preferred + English)
- Client Service
Experience and ability to function in all aspects of clinical practice:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Geriatric Care
- Preventive Health
- Community Services
- Ability to perform minimum basic relevant procedures
- Demonstrated satisfactory service in previous professional experiences
- Strong Adherence to Evidence Based Medicine + Practical Expertise + Clinical and Professional Etiquettes
- Other Relevant Experience/Skills/Expertise (Preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and Organizational skills
Skills and Abilities – Additional Information:
- Able to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other Administrative Software
- Patient, with a sound work ethic and a professional demeanor
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.