Job Title: Yoruba Editor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Head Office)
- Carry out editorial work on manuscripts, including copy editing and proof reading.
- Source for and invite authors to bring up manuscripts for publication.
- Draw up illustration briefs of book formats for graphic artists and book designers.
- Work with the production unit on manuscripts.
- Brief sales representatives on new titles.
- Monitor and review market performance of titles.
- Advise management on identified gaps and market needs on Yoruba language.
- A relevant First Degree (B.Sc / B.Ed.) in Yoruba with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division / Lower Credit.
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience in editing of Yoruba titles.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive and versatile.
- Competitive and sufficiently attractive for the right type of candidate. A fulfilling and bright career is assured.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, CV and photocopies of their Credentials (as stated above) to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Send soft copies to:
The Head (Human Resources Division),
University Press Plc,
Three Crowns Building, Jericho, Ibadan,
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ibadan, Oyo