Job Title: Workshop Manager – Golden Transport Division
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance, planning and scheduling business flow process.
- Ensure maintenance cost reduction through quality job completion, 0% returns, 0% road calls, minimum 85% truck uptime and asset reliability targets are met for efficient manpower utilization and discipline.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training to yield the best performances and develop personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure health and safety targets are met and sustained (0% Fatality and 0% Incidents rates) through effective and measurable KPI’s
- Handle all related warranty agreements with OEM including all related communications with suppliers of the new trucks to ensure post-delivery, warranty assistance.
- Coordinate all related workshop activities pertaining to testing, pre-commissioning, Commissioning, and decommissioning of equipment’s and machinery based on available whole life cost data reports.
- Collate data on workshop performance, truck uptime, reliability, running, costs for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as any other required reports.
- Display leadership, clear vision for the team, clear vision for haulage, and team building initiatives.
- Preparation of Workshop Staff monthly variable salary calculation.
- Ensure all trucks are in a clean and presentable standard; check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition; control and set workshop behavioral standards and maintain staff morale.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 Years Cognate experience in Logistics & Transport.
The Person Must:
- Be a good Team Player
- Have good communication skill
- Have good organizational/coordination skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!