Title: Workforce Academy Programme
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Academy
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a 1-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents to implement effective and efficient outsourcing operations: Candidates will be taken through different screening processes to determine candidates that can thrive in a consulting environment.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly.
- Adept in applying the knowledge acquired to solve practical problems.
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to acquire new skills and build on the existing knowledge they bring to the organisation in the following areas: HR Operations, Payroll Management, Client Service Management,Recruitment, etc.
- B.Sc / HND with Minimum Second Class Division or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not older than 29 years by December 31st, 2021
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!