Job Title: Website Administrator and Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT) or Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To Lead in coordinating digital marketing activities via all social media platforms and the RGR website; consistently drive traffic online to the RGR offices in the region; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be fully involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness face to face and Online.
- Achieve set monthly online revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring monthly registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships
Marketing and Business Development Officers, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
The post holder will be Reporting to the Partnerships and Business Development Manager and work closely with all Abuja and Lagos based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Proactively Manage the RGR website and social media handles.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organization of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Ensure constant steam of walk-in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each Month
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding online student recruitment activities.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Digital Marketing and Communications:
- Assists in proactively monitoring and analyzing all RGR web and Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, etc.)
- Design and update the RGR website regularly.
- Respond to a high volume of activity on social media sites with appropriate responses based on company policies
- Regularly perform clients allocation to conversion team and make outbound calls to follow up on customer requests.
- Effectively utilizes tools provided and analytical skill set to determine the next plan of action
- Monitor and track negative posts and respond appropriately
- Assess the customers complaints and provide the correct information to rectify the issue
- Maintain sense of urgency and a poise attitude when taking action on response
- Continue to stay actively knowledgeable of the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices
- Escalates urgent matters of concern to Supervisors as needed
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement on-going education in digital marketing field to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly via social media
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and query resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update/maintain social media log on CRM on a nightly basis
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Ability to retain product knowledge and help educate the customer
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally Graduate degree in Computing, Marketing, communication, Graphic design or any related degree or relevant work experience in lieu. This means we will consider individual who are able to succeed on the role without a degree but has Graphic, Website design and Social Media management skills.
- 2–5 years experience in related role
- Strong customer service background
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
The right individual must:
- Strong creative design skill
- Blogging and writing skill
- Paid social media advertising expertise.
- Sales skills: Ability to engage with people and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Specific marketing channel expertise eg: email, SEO, SEM, social
- The ability to think objectively
- High Level Marketing skill
- The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- A likable personality
- A good understanding of WordPress
- Self-promotion savvy
- Understanding of brevity
- The ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Listening skills
- Strong design skills of HTML, CSS or Photoshop.
If you posses the below required skill, then we will like to hear from you:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Very strong Customer Service Skill.
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Strong social media knowledge, all platforms
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a lot of data and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess patience when communicating with the customer
- Ability to maintain composure with an angry customer
- Strong listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone or Face to Face.
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organized, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organizational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and experience:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
you will be placed on 3 months probation with a salary of N60,000 – N80,000 depending on experience. After probation your salary could be increased to between N80,000 to N120,000 depending on input and performance. To succeed in this role you must be well experienced and can work independently.
Application Closing Date:
30th April, 2021 or as soon the position is filled.
Interview: Interviews will be held weekly.
Note: You should be ready to resume as soon as possible.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a CV and Covering Letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to the Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources by email: [email protected]
Please note: send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja (FCT) or Lagos