Job Title: Web / Software Developer Intern
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a qualified intern to join our Web/Software Development Team.
- The intern will work closely with our development team, as well as the design and marketing team to assist in the development of coding and designing the layout and functionality according to the client’s specifications.
- This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web development and he or she will be promoted to be a permanent employee based on productivity.
- Assist in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Assist in creating and maintaining software documentation.
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborates with web designers to match intent of visual design.
- Assist in training other intakes
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge with Laravel and CodeIgniter is also a plus.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
- Basic knowledge of relational and non relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge in WordPress theme development experience from UI/UX design examples.
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised.
- We prefer that the candidate lives close to Alimosho Area.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!