Job Title: Web / Database Management Assistant
- Applicant must be a holder of good Degree in Computer Science.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developers licence ID or a developers certification ID
- Must have knowledge in computer applications both software and hardware
- Applicant must be extraordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform, co-ordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos – Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full Application with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!