Job Title: Web Application Developer (UI/UX)
- The candidate that will succeed in this position will support the Development team to build web applications for The Elevation Church.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas to meet TEC needs.
- Evaluate existing web applications and perform updates/ modifications.
- Create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop web & mobile apps and programs that meet TEC needs, using the right tools.
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with the Development team and Communications Team to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Assist the developers’ team with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
Technology Hub Operations Management:
- Active participation in preparing tools and designs for coordinating and operating a technology hub.
- Running and sharing regular application usage reports to IT Manager and CTO.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Relevant Experience (Type and minimum years expected):
- Working knowledge of programming languages with at least 2 years’ experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience in web application and design development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Relevant certifications are added advantage.
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Innovative and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Team Player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos