Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Zaria Kaduna,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse Manager will maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programmes, , operational and personnel policies and procedures. He or she will also be involved in maintaining warehouse staff by selecting, orienting and training.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a B.Sc. or HND holder. Having a Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Working experience must be between 1 – 3 years
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to drive
- Good and Timely Reporting
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
- Team spirit
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!