Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Monitor and manage inventory control.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
- Drive, vans, trucks, passenger cars handling warehouse materials.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- OND holder in any discipline with minimum of 2 years experience
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Ogun, Ogun