Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Executive Assistant (VEA)
Duties & Responsibilities
This job generally requires the ability to do the following tasks:
- Managing the daily task schedule of the principal to help accomplish them working with other team members.
- Creating / updating / maintaining CRMs and databases
- Typing up notes
- Social media monitoring
- Setting up LinkedIn groups
- Forum commenting / monitoring
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Event coordination
- Writing / editing
- Calendar management
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Administration, Management, etc.
- Must be skilled in oral and written communication, report writing, content development,
- Versed in online and social media communication tools
- Must be skilled in people management, good relationship mgt, etc.
- Should have a humble disposition, quickness of the mind, and in understanding. Quick to learn.
- Previous experience with a similar role is required
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title and experience” as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!