Job Title: Videographer / Video Editor
- The Videographer will be a key member of the GiantabilityTV team, supporting the video production of Giantability Media Network. In the Videographer / Editor role you will be assisting our Director to execute lighting and camera diagrams, operate cameras and basic video switchers, edit some of our content and manage our data and back-ups.
- Capture and edit video content
- Some motion graphic development.
- Set up cameras, lighting and equipment for the filming sessions.
- Manage and keep the studios and equipment organized.
- Manage Footage Data, Back Up upload to our cloud servers.
- Records and edits video footage and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics (Titles, lower thirds and bullet points) adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Strength in storytelling
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of pacing or timing
- Experience with talking head / interview multi-camera productions
- Able to leverage music as an emotional element
- Expertise in DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Suite
- Proficient in Lighting / Staging
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team.
- Experience in live multi-camera switching.
- Basic Graphic Design skills.
- 3D Animations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter and portfolio of their works to: [email protected] using “Giantability Nigeria Jobs” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should submit samples of their work along with their resume and cover letter.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!