Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Video Auditor shall prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. In addition, be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
- The key capabilities and personal attributes that this position entails and that we expect you to have and are responsible to uphold include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent photographic eye for camera angles and special effects, as well as knowledge of audio effects.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with other professionals involved in the final production.
- Ability to work alone on detailed and sometimes tedious work.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in high-stress or crisis situation. By being an active listener, thus giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Knowledge of editing equipment and a willingness to keep up with changes in that technology.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!