Job Title: Video Editor
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for a candidate who is creative and have the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
- You will also understand the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Manage and edit video, sound, graphics to produce a sequence of the material to a finished product
- creating a ‘rough cut’ of the programme / film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the different digital platforms.
- Be able to step up and come up with ideas aiding producers during the editing process.
- Creating content in line with channel’s quality standard.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Create promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- Ability to adequately store and access raw footage as required.
- Be able to film and shoot when needed.
- University Degree / HND or work experience in Video Editing / Digital Media / Communication or related sectors.
- At least 3 years of experience in editing.
- Knowledge in editing and different storytelling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja