Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Portharcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit: Sales & Marketing.
Reporting to: Key Distributors
- We are currently in need of Van Sales Representatives to cover and drive sales within the Eastern states in Nigeria.
- The preferred candidates must be Male SSCE/OND graduates who have experience as field or van sales representatives in a food or beverage industry and be familiar with the markets in their assigned territory.
- The preferred candidate should reside in Onitsha or Portharcourt. He must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assist key distributors in secondary sales within the assigned territory.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key distributors to drive sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Implement sales promotions and new product development plan in the sales territory
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Proper weekly sales forecast
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for assigned distributor without discrimination and achieve volume target.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- OND / SSCE qualification.
- 2 – 3years Experience.
Monthly salary + Incentives.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Van Sales Reps- Onitsha or “”Van Sales Reps- Portharcourt” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!