Job Title: Value Assurance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles all IT requests and negotiations
- Sourcing of vendors for all IT Procurements
- Market intelligence for all IT related services or products
- Sending out RFPs including review of tenders and negotiation reports
- Drafting of negotiation reports
- Providing technical or subject matter advice to Head of Value Assurance or Head Admin, or Group Head, Corporate Services.
- Evaluation of IT services received by the Bank
- First degree in either Computer Science or any other profession
- Certifications in any relevant area in Information Technology
- Extensive experience and exposure in IT related matters (5 to 7 years)
Skills And Experience:
- General knowledge of Information Technology
- Knowledge about basic banking solutions and licenses,
- Knowledge and skills on basic banking Annual Technical Supports,
- Knowledge and skills on basic IT solutions used by banks e.g Oracle, IBM. Microsoft, Finacle, etc
- Knowledge of OEMs providing basic services to banks
- Possess network or contact details of IT Service providers both OEMs and local service providers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!