Job Title: UX Writer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a UX Writer. The primary responsibility for this role is to write amazing copy and content playbooks across multiple products.
- Create and articulate processes that scale content, while adhering to best practices of accessibility, inclusivity, and our design system.
- Explore innovative ways to design and structure content to optimize the User experience.
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders including product designers, developers, product managers, and marketing teams, while independently owning and showing the value of your work.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and designing content, creating a content strategy, or writing for ecommerce.
- You have a fairly sufficient understanding of the Healthcare Industry.
- You’re highly skilled in adapting and wielding the English language in combination with digital design.
- Experience with product design tools like Figma is a plus.
- You’re familiar with tools like Notion, dropbox paper, or google doc.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!