Job Title: Utility Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems
- Assist office staff in custodial services and grounds keeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3 years experience in working on the same or similar role
- Minimum of OND or HND in engineering
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Utility Maintenance Technician” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!