Job Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering a memorable user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with product development team, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
- Some years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Send Design Portfolio to [email protected]
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is a full-time position in Abuja, FCT. No relocation assistance will be provided at this time.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!