Job Title: University Chief Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for developing and overseeing policies and programs used in the mitigation and/or reduction of compliance, operational, strategic, and financial security risk strategies relating to the personnel/staff, any assets, and other property.
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- Possession of a First Degree (minimum of second class division) in any field of study
- Attainment of the rank of Captain in the Nigerian Army or equivalent rank in other security outfits, holding a security outfit he/ she served
- Must have been in senior military or paramilitary position for not less than two (2) years
- Relevant retired persons with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Experience carrying out risk assessments
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with an extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services and systems both within the public and private sector, nationally and internationally.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-5