Job Title: Unit Head, Agent Network Development
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Design and execute strategies for growing and sustaining a vibrant Agent network
- Provide oversight to team activities related to Network Development, Partnerships, Awareness and Marketing
- Develop knowledge materials to facilitate training of Agents (onboarding, day to day operations, etc.) and Branch team (Agent recruitment and management)
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure manuals for all activities related to Agent Network Development
- Collaborate with SBU Heads (Line Executives, Group Heads, Business Development Managers) to define and implement tactical strategies to drive business performance
- Monitor and respond to Competitor offerings and trends
- Support Sales team (SBUs) and eBusiness Regional Officers with product materials and bespoke proposals to facilitate engagement with prospective Strategic Partners
- Monitor and render periodic reports and recommendations on Agent and Branch performance to key stakeholders and executive management
- B Sc. in relevant discipline
- Additional Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience (Financial Services/Payments/Sales/Brand Management/Marketing/Operations)
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!