Job Title: UI / UX Junior Product Designer
- Gathering user requirements.
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Facilitate the company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Desired Courses: Any
- Minimum Required Experience: 1year
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Self-driven, Creative & Explorative.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (EspeciallyFigma).
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality HTML pages.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to their portfolio to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!