Job Title: UI / UX Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you smart, self-driven with 3 years of UI/UX Graphics Designer work experience? Do you have a panache on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts.
- Study design briefs and determine the scope of projects
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas based on designs needed and amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, images
- Design high-quality UI mock-ups and prototypes to illustrate process flow and functionality
- Design graphic UI elements such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
- Collaborate with the marketing team and oversee the design unit to ensure the creation and delivery of graphic designs needed
- Identify and troubleshoot user experience (UX) problems
- Continuously deliver on your KPI’s as well as communication timeframe on assigned tasks
- Be a great team player by adequately contributing to the success of the team
- Additional tasks as intermittently assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a tech industry
- B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Must be a people person with the ability to build rapport with colleagues
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication and people management skills are compulsory
- Ability to use Figma
- Good understanding of wireframe tools
- Strong understanding of UI tools
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!