Job Title: TV Show Marketing Consultant
Employment Type: Contract is subject to renew
Duration: 6 months (January – June ) – after being onboarded
- This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- The marketing consultant would create sales decks (engaging presentation slides) about the show, would be in charge of putting together numerous collateral items (show materials), and generating investments from corporations and brands.
- The holder of this position would research marketing trends and data, and provide companies with information on how the show aligns with their brands, business development and customer retention goals
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as an independent consultant or as part of a consultancy firm to provide marketing expertise to clients
- Research industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Analyse details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provide written documents and verbal presentations to potential investors
- Recommend specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client’s desired sales goals
- Assist analysts and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for the show
- Work within the client’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Track sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establish methods for evaluating and tracking the show’s performance
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience in creating sales decks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in I.T systems including Microsoft Powerpoint
- Position is based out of Lagos, Nigeria.
N150,000 (guaranteed) + commission-based fee (% based on the amount of deals secured)
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Cover Letter and Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!