Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload organization’s products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandize.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are report to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor or the management.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / OND qualification with 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!