Locations: Keffi, Mararaba and Gwagwalada – Abuja (FCT) and Suleja – Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should Have prior Van Sales Experience
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and retail merchandising.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Ensuring the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity
- Maintaining good relations with the customers.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Making daily sales and activity report.
- Possess Minimum of an NCE / OND.
- Possess minimum of 6 months -1 year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to Drive and Sell
- Should have a valid Driver’s License
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Plot 550, Murtala Mohammed Express way, Kubwa FCT, Abuja.
- Total Years Experience 0-5