Job Title: Treasury Officer
- We are looking for a Treasury Officer to be our key liaison with the bankers, ensure payments are promptly made on approval, and be the final control check in the payable process.
- In this role, you will the eye of the owners of the business in ensuring that the day-to-day liquidity needs of the enterprise are met.
- You will also be a key liaison between the Finance and the Operations Team.
What You’ll be Doing
- Work with the Senior Accountant to assist in the preparation of cash forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Reconcile inflows into banks with schedules and source documents.
- Coordinate cash disbursements and payment process.
- Relate with the Operations team on driver-related payments and reconciliations.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations.
- Any other business as assigned by the Senior Accountant and the CFO.
What You will need for this position
- 3 years post-qualification experience working as a treasury/finance officer in a small to medium-sized organization.
- Excellent communication skills as this position require regular interactions and touchpoints with the various business units, the Bankers, and other stakeholders.
- He / She must have knowledge of accounting fundamentals, conventions, and bookkeeping principles.
- Knowledge of accounting software and ERPs will be an added advantage.
- Our preferred candidate must be proficient in excel, other Microsoft office tools, and Google workspace applications.
- Working experience in a start-up or in the service / technology industry is also desirable.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Treasury Officer” as the subject of the mailjobmull
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!