Job Title: Travel Counselor / Relationship Officer – (Serving Corps Member- NYSC)
Location: Ikeja / Lekki – Lagos
As a Travel Counselor your duties will be:
- Work with the Experienced Travel Counselor to coordinate and manage the activities of the Instructors
- Manage communication with clients and students
- Act as direct contact for the instructors as regards needs and challenges
- Communicate with clients based on needs and departmental process
- Escalate issues timely to Travel Counselor and Business Team leads
- Track service delivery milestone and report same to clients
- Research on new trends, schools and immigration policies
- Research on new and existing destination countries
- Setup an online shared database and update it regularly
- Ensure all documentation is done and onboarding of new client is completed
- Maintain relationship with existing clients and prospects
- Other tasks as directed by the business team lead.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and willing to learn on the job
- Candidates must have skills such as confidentiality, problem solving, and being able to work under pressure
- Candidates must have computer competences.
Salary: N30,000.00 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja / Lekki - Lagos