Job Title: Travel Agency Manager
- Take calls, attend to walk-in customers by answering questions related to purchase of travel product.
- Help customers make travel plans and work with computer GDS to solve travel problems.
- Promote, sell tour and holiday packages offering competitive prices on travel products.
- Visa consultation, form filling, profiling and appointment date selection.
- Booking flights, hotels and other special request for travelers as well as giving suggestions for accommodations and car rentals.
- Develop and communicate new travel product to prospective client.
- Oversee the development of marketing, social media literatures and broadcast.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company.
- Oversee travel management and travel ticket issuance.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!