Job Title: Training & Capacity Building Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Training and Capacity Building Manager will be responsible for planning and providing capacity development related support to ensure the efficient and effective execution of training programmes within the SAIL (Senator Abiru Innovation Lab), formerly known as the Community Innovation Space.
Training Development and Mentorship:
- Provide targeted mentoring support to participants of each of the training programmes.
- Extend support and guidance to team members in developing training curriculum, manuals, modules, and relevant guidelines including training and learning materials (flip chart, flashcard, process card, booklet, handout, video learning aid, etc), and in training courses
- Work cross-functionally to implement systems for measuring, monitoring, and evaluating the effectiveness of the capacity-building approaches.
- Collaborate with team members to promote best practices and ensure the organisation’s website, e-bulletins, newsletters and other publications are up to date.
Stakeholder Engagement and Reporting:
- Effectively manage a portfolio of casework and produce a monthly report to direct report.
- Actively promote SAIL including seeking new business opportunities.
- Contribute to cross-organization initiatives including bid/funding proposals, quality accreditation work and other projects.
- Ensure high-quality standards in customer relations, service delivery, project management, and communications.
- Perform any other relevant tasks that may emerge as important in the course of this assignment, and which deems to be appropriate to undertake.
- Bachelor’s Level or equivalent in Management or a related field
- 3- 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in training programmes, project management or capacity building activities.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Adept people skills and a strong ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills, and proactive/analytical thinking
- Good reporting and negotiating skills
- Excellent team player with project prioritization abilities
- Familiarity with the Ikorodu area will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!