Job Title: Filling Officer
Offer ID: 34710BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(NGA)
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Lagos or Delta
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Follow up requisitions for daily packing materials from production planning
- Execute all daily lubricants packing into various packages.
- Ensure good quality and accurate quantity of all packed sizes.
- Ensure that all packaged products have batch numbers.
- Follow-up transfer of packed lubricants into the warehouse safely
- Ensures proper housekeeping at all times & supervises planned operations in the section
- Assist the PLANT ENGINEER in the collation of the production report
- Reconcile physical stock with total quantity received from blending & total quantity filled at the end of each shift.
- Ensure safety rules and regulations among contract staff/Service Staff
Context and Environment:
- The job holder is accountable for the quantitative filling/packaging activities of all products produced in the Blending Plant with minimal wastage.
- OND in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Literate (use of Microsoft office)
- Supervisory skills, Technical abilities to fix and understand simple machine operation.
- Experience: 2-3 years post graduate
- Experience level required: Less than 3 years
- Production General Resp, Downstream Operations, Downstream Processes
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!