Job Title: Torque Operator – M / F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Contractual hours: Full time
- For a pre shutdown project SPIE NIGERIA is actively looking for the Torque Operator
- Tensioning and torquing
- Recognize and rectify the faults with torque or tensioning equipment.
- Identify defects, distortion and surface irregularities on flange sealing faces and threads.
- Correct selection and assembly joint components.
- Selection and correct installation of hydraulic torque or tensioning equipment.
- Correct application of various tightening techniques.
- Carrying out specified tightening sequence and subsequent tightening passes to ensure axial alignment and squareness of the joint assembly.
- Carrying out joint breakout safely and correctly.
- Carrying bolt ‘break loose’ tests (check passes) to check integrity of assembled tensioned assembly.
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience in shutdown project is mandatory
- Extensive experience working as a Torquing / Bolting Coordinator
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
Check Offshore certificates:
- Confined space entry
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!